Saturday, August 14, 2021

Summer Ewe- A Summer Freebie

Good evening, friends. How is your Saturday? It has been a busy day in my neck of the woods with  the grandbaby's 1st football scrimmage, and since I was out, I had to make a Goodwill trip.

 Many of you have met  Erin Ewe  and Betsy Ewe.

 

 I designed these cute little gals sitting in hats earlier this year.  

 I would love to introduce to you their sister, Summer Ewe. 

                        

She is like her sisters, but she sits in a  woven straw hat which also looks like a basket. Summer sports a sunflower quilt block .

                         

 Of course , you can tell she has already been sunflower picking.  This is another small quick stitch with a design size of only 40 x 37, and if you stitched it on 14 count aida like I did, it would measure about 2 7/8" x 2 5/8". See not big at all. 

I made mine in a simple pillow with some homespun . I then tied a bow from Dollar Tree twine around the seam. I hope to find a little sunflower to tuck in the twine soon. 

                       

If you would to stitch this sweet gal, please check out the pdfs below and you can have it stitched up in two shakes of a lamb's tale. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Many of you know , but I always like to leave this little disclaimer.  

I stitch my little designs for fun and to decorate my home. I feel very blessed by this community and love sharing my little charts, but I am not a professional designer. And I do not have professional software. Thank you for understanding that I  have to put each page on separate pdf downloads because of the devices I use. I apologize for that.  And I am always grateful for your kind encouragement , your visits, and stitching my little designs. 

Click here for the instruction page. 


Click here for the colored chart. 



Click here for the black and white chart. 




 Summer and Betsy both  would look so cute with Summer House which I posted earlier. 

               

Summer would also look great with the Sunflower Sampler

I am so delighted that you stopped by for a Saturday afternoon visit. Thank you so much. Have a beautiful day and as always...

Happy stitching, ya'll

Melisa


Everything good, everything magical takes place between the months of June and  August. 

Hugs and Stitches!

8 comments:

  1. Thank 'ewe'!!! Another adorable sheep! Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a thank you for this little chart, and I like the picture included with the info page. Now I can see exactly how you finished yours, I have been adding written info on the chart. Have a sweet wonderful weekend , sending smiles and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so adorable!! Love the little quilt blocks on their backs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trรจs jolies toutes ces rรฉalisations ,bravo !
    Merci pour adorable grille
    Bon dimanche

    ReplyDelete
  5. All of your sheep are darling, Melisa! I think that Summer House design may be my favorite of all, though :) Thank you for your generosity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks you for sharing such beautiful charts. Your stitching is amazing, you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks, Melisa for the sheep in a basket. I love your sheep series. All your charts are so cute. I’m amazed at how much you accomplish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The summer sheep is a cutie and I love the way you finished it.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

All Is Well That Ends Well Monday