Friday, August 7, 2020

Sunflowers in Tiered Tray

Hey, ya'll. Come on in and join me in the kitchen to see my summer tiered galvanized tray.
 
The tray is located by my corner kitchen sink right under the window and is filled to the brink.  I have it filled with Pioneer Woman bowls, salt and pepper shakers , chickens, pottery and eggs- little country treasures found at the Goodwill. As I said,  I like my tray to be crammed full.  To fill in the spaces, I tucked in not only the sunflowers but torn gingham fabric tied into little  bows and bits of red berries. 

The top tray has an apple pottery baking dish turned on its side with a chicken ornament tucked in it.  A little chalkboard with the word " Summer is in the back  as well as a big old rooster who  standing in a coffee cup. 
The bottom tray has this little yellow chicken creamer with a milk glass egg holder and egg in it. The bottom of the tray sports boxwood greenery. 
I placed a little sunflower cloth napkin under the tray to add a little brightness to the counter.  

 Barely visible and sitting near the tray is a Pioneer Woman utensil crock that holds old wooden and metal utensils long retired from use in the kitchen but lovingly display. Well since this tray is complete I am off to decorate a new tiered tray that my daughter gifted me. 

Have a great day,
Melisa

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this!! I also love the red and white checked curtains as I also had them in my Kitchen!! Thanks so much for all your visits and kind words!!
    Stay safe, healthy and happy!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you so much, Debbie. I am all into the buffalo check style right now and love red and white especially in the kitchen. Have a wonderful week. Hugs, Melisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing all your decor, and I like imagining the house that lives around it. I imagine a farmhouse out in the country, with a big front porch enclosed for your stitching. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Chicks and Bunnies Easter Hutch Tour