Tuesday, June 1, 2021

A Little Bee Sampler - Freebie


Happy June !

                    

 Can you believe it is already June?  I certainly can not , but I am so excited for all the summer activities that we will be involved in this month. 

 I have been working on some small Bee stitches that I plan to share . One of them is a teeny Bee sampler.

 I have a love for samplers so adding this little one in my bee decor is going to bee a delight. 

 I stitched mine on 14 count tea/coffee dyed aida using only 5 floss colors- white, black , 783, 434, and 838. 

I just love the little bee skep. 

 I finished mine in a little 4x6 thrifted frame and added some yellow fabric and black and white gingham at the bottom. Three little buttons completed the look. I tried to bee as thrifty as possible and use what I had on hand. 😀🐝🍯

                 

If you would like to stitch this little bee sampler ,I invite you to check out the pdf's below .  

Many of you know , but I always like to leave this little disclaimer.  

I stitch my little designs for fun and to decorate my home. I feel very blessed by this community and love sharing my little charts, but I am not a professional designer. And I do not have professional software. Thank you for understanding that I  have to put each page on separate pdf downloads because of the devices I use. I apologize for that.  And I am always grateful for your kind encouragement , your visits, and stitching my little designs.

Click here for the instruction page.

Click here for the colored chart,
 Click here for the black and white chart. 

  Other bee charts that I have posted are The Bee Keepers  
and Bees, Blooms and Chickens .  Just click on the names to visit those posts.  

  

More quick bee stitches will be coming soon. So I hope you come back for a visit. Well I am off to buzz about and hopefully stitch a bit. Thank you so much for visiting and as always...

Happy stitching, ya'll

Melisa

Hey, ya'll. I would love to see your stitch. Please tag me on Instagram and use #pinkernpunkinquilting  or you can Direct message or email me. It is always such a delight to see your stitches whether they are my designs or not . Thank you for always being so kind. 🤗

When the flower blossoms, the bee will come. 

Hugs and Stitches







 

14 comments:

  1. I can't believe it's June either, Melisa--but, boy am I ready! Our May here in Pennsylvania was so cool... Love your latest design--thank you so much. Your finish of it is darling. Wishing you much happiness in the month ahead ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carol thank you for the sweet visit. We had a cooler spell Saturday where it was in the mid 60's but it quickly warmed up by Sunday. I think it may be a scorcher this year but only time will tell. I hope it does warm up to a comfy temp. for ya'll soon. I am so ready for summer too. Wishing you many blessings for this month and hope it is filled with stitching.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for all the bee designs. They are so cute! Also really like the June design. Is that one of yours?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah thank you so much. I am slowly adding to my decor with a few bee stitches and love sharing them. The little June Cottage is from Country Cottage Needleworks. It took me a year and a half but I finally got them all complete. I stitched this when I just got back into cross stitching about 3 years ago. I had not even discovered tea dyeing and had limited floss, but I love it. I display them all on the wreath on my china cabinet. It is an easy change over. Hope you have a lovely evening and thank you for stopping by for a visit and the sweet comment.

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for adding more to my bee collection. I have always wanted to do a sampler, but haven't found one that is small enough for finishing the project and this little bee one is perfect. Just love your designs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy you stopped by for a visit and I am so excited that you will be adding this little sampler to your stitch list. It will stitch up quickly. I like teeny samplers too. They are so cute framed or finished into pillows and tucked in bowls or on the shelf. Thank you so much for the kind compliment and for the sweet visit. I hope you enjoy this little stitch. Have a blessed week.

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for all the wonderful free designs you offer. I just finished this Bee Sampler and it was so much fun to stitch. I have a small Facebook group which I present the free legal designs I find and they are going to love this one. Your designs really bring a smile to my day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah thank you so much, Sandi . I am so glad that you enjoyed it and thank you for spreading the word about my blog and designs. That means the world. Happy stitching.

      Delete
  5. So cute! Thank you for sharing your design!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah you are so very welcome, Nancy and thank you for the sweet visit. and kind words. Happy stitching.

      Delete
  6. Thank you thank you for the autumn stamps, I wonly have to do the pie and cornucopia and I am done, I have so enjoyed this that you gave us from the heart, they were small and I could keep up without much pain to my hands, thank you again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah that just warms my heart to hear , Maria. Thank you so much. I am over the moon that you enjoyed the Autumn SAL . I hope you have a blessed weekend. Happy stitching

      Delete
  7. Replies
    1. Aaah you are so welcome, dear and thank you for the sweet visit. Happy stitching.

      Delete

Popular Posts

Chicks and Bunnies Easter Hutch Tour