Thursday, July 2, 2020

A Berry Sweet Tiered Tray

Hello there friends! Join me in the kitchen to see  my  galvanized  two tiered tray all decorated. 


Now normally,  this tiered tray  would be decorated for the patriotic season but this year I kept my strawberry decor in the tray. This tiered tray is located near my corner upstairs kitchen sink.  I filled it with thrifted items such  chickens, vintage Fire King cups, a crotcheted doily , strawberry cups and a chocolate covered strawberry dish- all purchased at the Goodwill. I also included my red mason jar chicken salt and pepper shakers, sprigs of floral picks,  and Pioneer Woman salt and pepper shakers and bowls.  


Near my tiered tray is a Pioneer Woman utensil crock - purchased at the Goodwill. It is filled with vintage and antique kitchen utensils. It is a fun little display . Now to think of a new  vignette for this tiered tray. Have a lovely day. 

2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable!! You need to start linking posts up to Link Parties so more people can see you posts!!
    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so appreciate it, Deb. I will definitely look into how to post to the Link Parties. I am all knew to this and not very tech savvy so I am learning something new each day. Hugs, Melisa

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Farm Friday Rambles