Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Munch and Sew


Crunch! Crunch! Crunch!  
Sew! Sew! Sew! 
Crunch! Sew! ....

                                    

 Good afternoon, Sweeties! I am munching and crunching and sewing up a storm! ! Hee! Hee! 

Yes, I am working on my potato chip quilt blocks.  😁

Little 2 1/2 x 4 1/2 colorful rectangles are being pieced one by one.



So far I have 15 blocks with the darker fabrics on the outside.

The vintage Tom's potato chip rack is my newest thrifty find. 

Now I am working on blocks with the lighter fabrics on the outside of the block as well in the center. Hmm does that make sense? I sure hope so. 

Four light blocks completed.   

Ooops, my chips have spilled out on the "design floor"!  I will be adding more "light " chips as I progress. 

Each "chip" measures 12 1/2" x 12 1/2" unfinished.

Now grab you a bag of chips and a handful of scraps and join me in the sewing room. Between the both of us , I am sure we can get these tater chips whipped out! 

As Always...


Happy  Stitching and Quilting, y'all

Melisa 

"All my life I thought air was free until I bought  a bag of chips. "  😂😁😂 Funny but true.

Hugs and Stitches!!!!🤗🧵❤

Dedicated to my dear sister, Amy. I love and miss you so much.. Love you , Amo. 

Boo and Jack Stamp which I shared in my  October, 28, 2023 post. 

Vintage images from Pinterest. 


 I am joining these lovely ladies' link parties. I hope you check them out; they always have so many wonderful projects going on and provide the opportunity for other needleworkers to meet. 

Susan at Quilt Fabrication for  Midweek Makers Wednesday

Jennifer at Inquiring Quilter for Wednesday  Wait Loss- Wednesday

Denise at For the Love of Geese for Put Your Foot Down- Thursday

Kelly at My Quilt Infatuation for Needle and Thread Thursday- Thursday

Nina at Creations, Quilts, Art , Whatever by Nina for Off the Wall Friday

Alycia's of Alycia's Quilts for Finished of Not Friday

Joy at Days Filled with Joy for Home Matters


No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Munch and Sew