Blog Archive

Thursday, September 3, 2026

A Sunny Sunflower Parade - 2026

 Hello there Sunshine!  It is another beautiful,  bright sun  shiny day. A perfect day for a parade!  A parade of stitches and doodles that is ! 

Sooooo....  if you are up to it. Put on your wide brimmed hat, and a bit of sunscreen, and let's go marching out to the sunflower field! 

We are going to a Sunflower Parade! 

 Come on let's go!😀🌻🌻🌻

Graphics from Pinterest

  If you see any doodles or stitches you are interested in , just click on the colored text and you will magically be whisked away to that post. I hope you enjoy! 

Tiny Sunflower House


Bee the Sunshine 

Sunflower Strut Stamp




Blooms of Sunshine

An Autumn's Day

The gorgeous crocheted pillow was a gift from dear Barbara. I love it! 




Block 8 Sunny Sunflowers

Summer

Summer Cabin

Mini Sunflower Sampler










Autumn Stamp






Hell


My sunflower collection is slowly growing. I am sure more sunflower stitches will follow in the near future. Perhaps in the next coming weeks. 

I am so grateful that you joined me today. It made the stroll through the sunflower fields even more delightful! 
 


As Always...

Happy quilting and stitching, y'all

Melisa

"What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity . "- Joseph Addison

Hugs and Stitches!!! 🤗❤🧵

Dedicated to my sweet baby sister, Amy  who was a ray of sunshine!  I love and miss you so much, Amo! 💗💗💗

34 comments:

  1. I really love this sunflower parade, Melisa!
    I would embroider each and every one of them!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaw shucks . thank you so much, Isabel. I always enjoy pulling together the parade posts and looking back at what I have stitched. Have a beautiful day, dear. Hugs.

      Delete
  2. Very fun stitched garden of sunflowers. There are too many cute ones to pick a favorite. Hope you enjoy all of them this fall, the stitched and a few real ones too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaw thank you so much, Kate. My sunflower stitched garden is growing. LOL. And believe it or not I grew my 1st sunflower this year. I was as happy as a lark. Have a fabulous day. Hugs.

      Delete
  3. What a beautiful display - I'd just roam around in your house picking up this and that, then settle on your front porch and enjoy the view outside!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We would have a grand ole' time visiting. And you could bring your quilt and we could sit on the porch and quilt the day away. Wouldn't that be divine? Thank you for bringing a smile to my day, Linda. You are such a joy. Hugs.

      Delete
  4. That was a fun parade:) I need to make a sunflower wall quilt and maybe collect a few more sunflower treasures and display those for September. I need to get fall decor out in the foyer this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always love seeing your foyer displays, Vicki. They are so adorable and filled with Stitchy quilty goodness. Oh yes, you do need a sunflower quilt. I am sure you could whip it up in 2 shakes of a lamb's tail . I always admire how much you get done. Enjoy your day and Happy quilting. Hugs.

      Delete
  5. Lovely sunflowers parade, Melisa--I really like your little sunflower doodles...hugs, Julierose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaw thank you so much, Julierose. I enjoy working on the doodles. I have not been able to enjoy as much embroidery time as I would like this year. I hope I can squeeze in some time today. Have a beautiful day, sweet friend. Hugs.

      Delete
  6. What a wonderful parade of sunflowers, Melisa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaw thank you very kindly, dear Robin. I had a ball pulling this post together as I skipped down memory lane. I am so grateful you joined me. Have a lovely day. Hugs.

      Delete
  7. What a lovely sunflower parade! You have a fun collection already!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is slowly but surely growing with a couple of additions each year. Thank you so much, Terry for taking the time to visit me today. I sure hope you are enjoying your morning and Happy quilting. Hugs.

      Delete
  8. What a lovely parade, Melisa! I love sunflowers! My DD and grands go to the Sunflower Field every year and bring home a bucket full!! I was able to go with them before my knees ran out on me and it was a beautiful sight to behold with 5-6 feet tall sunflowers smiling at you as you looked out! Have a wonderful day. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh how fun, Brenda. I have never been to sunflower field. It must have been a delight for your eyes. I hope you took a lot of photos. And how sweet that your DD and grands still bring you sunflowers to enjoy. Those sunflowers are extra special. Thank you for joining me in my stitched sunflower field today. I wish you a lovely day. Hugs.

      Delete
  9. You are so awesome and generous with your patterns. Love the parade.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaw Penny, you are so very kind. I cannot thank you enough for spending a few moments out of your day to stroll with me down memory lane. I sure have enjoyed stitching and sharing these humble sunflowers. Have a blessed day. Hugs.

      Delete
  10. Thank you for this sunny post . The deer ate my sunflowers this year so seeing them here gave me a smile

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaw well that's disappointing that you did not get to enjoy your sunflowers The deer can make havoc in a garden in a single night can't they. I tried growing sunflowers in our garden last year and I was so happy to see them sprout and one day I went out and they were all gone. I am so delighted and grateful that you joined me today, Maureen. Have a beautiful day . Hugs and blessings.

      Delete
  11. What a fun sunflower parade. Thanks. Sunflowers to me are such a happy looking flower. Have a great day. K from NY 🌻

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love sunflowers. I never have been good at growing them, but I agree they are a happy happy flower. Thank you for the sweet Thursday visit, K. I hope your day is a Sunny one. Warm hugs and blessings.

      Delete
  12. I am always up for a sunflower parade, Melisa! You have so many sweet designs - thank you so much for sharing them with us. I have stitched a few, and have one in progress right now. I don't think you can ever have too many sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I agree, Diann and they are so versatile to put in summer and fall decor. I have never met a sunflower I didn't like . Hee! Hee! Thank you so much for the sweet Thursday visit. I hope your day is off to a lovely start. Hugs.

      Delete
  13. Replies
    1. Aaw Betty you are so very kind. Thank you so much for the sweet visit. I wish you the most lovely day and Happy stitching. Hugs.

      Delete
  14. I love sunflowers! Such a mood lifter! - Angela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One cannot help but smile when you see a sunflower. Right, Angela? I love sunflowers too, I am not good at growing them, but I can enjoy the stitched ones. LOL. I am so very grateful that you joined me today. Have a Sunny day. Warm hugs.

      Delete
  15. Oh My! What a parade of beauty! So many wonderful sunflower stitches. When put together like this it is even more impressive. Thank you, sweet Melisa.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I had a wonderful time looking back through previous posts and pulling this post together. Lots of warm fuzzy memories stitched up in these pieces. I am so very grateful that you joined me as I strolled down sunflower lane, Ginny. Have a beautiful and blessed day. Hugs.

      Delete
  16. What a fun parade!! you really have a lot of beautiful goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaw shucks, thank you so much, Alycia . I try to add a stitch or two each year to my growing collection . They are a joy to stitch and share. Thank you for the sweet visit and Happy quilting. Hugs.

      Delete
  17. Thanks for the show, I love reading all of your posts and. It is fun to see the farm and all you do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaw thank you so much, Marsha for making my day special. I cannot tell you how much your kindness and sweet visits mean to me. I still get butterflies every time I post so your warm compliment really means the world to me. I wish you a very lovely evening and again thank you for spending time with me. Hugs and Blessings

      Delete

Popular Posts

A Sunny Sunflower Parade - 2026