Can you guess what I am working on today?
Halloween stitches galore!👻
First up - A very very slow stitch that I have been working on for a spell! "Boo To You!" by With Thy Needle and Thread.
This was a sweet gift from Shelly. Thank you , dear friend. This is such a delightful stitch. 🧡🤗I am using random flosses in my bins.
Will Miss Pumpkin get her head filled in today? Hmmm... I sure hope so.
| Boo To You is being stitched on 14 count Aida. |
Over the last 3 years, I have been sharing little Halloween stamps here and there. This year I plan to share a few more.
But first I do need to work on my larger sampler.
I shared the borders and header last year
Here is the preliminary layout that I will be using for the stamps that I have already stitched. Of course this is subject to change as I stitch more stamps.
| Halloween Stamp Sampler in the works. |
Halloween Stamp Sampler - Header and Borders
Broom Hilda Stamp is the newest addition to my wee Halloween collection.
🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵
If you are interested in stitching this piece, just grab , the images. For printing tips, refer to the post Tips for Printing which has loads of tips from my sweet friends.
🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵🧵
If you would like to see more Halloween freebies , I have shared in the past check out my post entitled Ghosts, Goblins and Jacks Galore - 2026 Halloween Parade
Well Sweet Pretties, that is what is going on in the neighborhood today?
Are you working on Halloween projects or sticking to Fall pieces?
I am doing a mixture of both.
Thank you for dropping by and have a magical day! ✨✨
As Always...
Happy Stitching and Quilting, y'all
Melisa
"Those wo do not believe in magic will never find it. "- Roald Dahl
Hugs and Stitches!!!!🤗🧵❤
Dedicated to my dear sister, Amy who enjoyed the Halloween season.
I love and miss you so much.. Love you , Amo.
🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃🎃
Other Posts That Might Strike Your Fancy!
🌞Parade of Homes 2026- Early 2026 parade of home freebies.
🌞2026 Love Parade- A Parade of Previous Valentine Freebies- Valentine themed stitches up to Feb. 4, 2026.
🌞 Root A Toot Toot Patriotic Parade Early 2024 patriotic freebies. 🌞A Buzzy Bee Parade An early 2025 bee freebie parade.
🌞A Sunny Sunflower Parade- 2026 A parade of sunflower freebies up to September 3, 2026
🌞Autumn Parade March- 2026 Fall Parade A parade of Fall themed stitches and doodles up to September 10, 2026.
🌞 A Stomping Stamp Parade 2026 A parade of stamp cross stitch design freebies up to June 2, 2026
🌞Time to Dye- 2024 post on how I tea/ Coffee Dye my fabric.
🌞Pin Pillow Tutorial - 2023 post on how I finish my pin pillows with chenille trim.
🌞Ghosts, Goblins and Jacks Galore - 2026 Halloween Parade - Halloween freebies up to September 16, 2025. More Halloween pieces followed this date.
🌞Turkey Struttin' Thanksgiving Parade 2025- Thanksgiving freebies up to the date of November 3, 2025. More Thanksgiving freebies followed this date.
🌞A Christmas in July Parade of Past Freebies- 2026 A Parade of Christmas Freebies up to the date of July 6, 2026. More Christmas Freebies followed this date.
🌞A Chilly Parade of Winter Stitches 2025- A parade of Winter themed freebies up to the date of Dec. 21, 2025
🌞Let's Dye Some Fabric- A tutorial on my process of dyeing Aida
🌞Color Tinting Embroidery Designs - Explanation on how I use crayons to color my designs for hand embroidery. - July 9, 2026



So many beautiful pieces! You have tremendous talent!
ReplyDeleteAaw you are always so kind and positive, Linda. I cannot thank you enough for brightening my day. I hope your day has been a lovely one. Hugs and Blessings.
DeleteBroom Hilda is adorable, Melisa - I'm going to have to stitch her! I did stitch Little Hoot last year, and he needs to be fully finished. Your Halloween sampler is going to be a fun project, too. Happy stitching!
ReplyDeleteOh thank you so much, Diann for adding Broom Hilda to your stitching list. I cannot wait to see your Little Hoot. He was a fun little guy for me to stitch. I know your finish will be absolutely adorable. Have a lovely evening and happy quilting and stitching. Hugs.
DeleteOh your little Broom Hilda Stamp is just so adorable--I love her!! And Boo To You is so funny--another great stitchery. Thanks for sahring these fun items hugs, Julierose
ReplyDeleteAaw thank you so much, Julierose. I am on a mission to finish Boo To You. It has been in my WIP basket way too long. LOL. I had a ball stitching Broom Hilda. She is a sweet good witch. Have a fabulous evening. Hugs.
DeleteI’ve been stitching some of your Halloween patterns. I just finished your Oct 31 stamp. And your new Broom Hilda stamp is so cute. Thanks. K from NY
ReplyDeleteOh I am so excited to hear that you stitched Oct. 31st, K. It was one of my favorites that I stitched last year, plus it was simple. Thank you so much for stitching some of my Halloween pieces. I sure hope you are enjoying them. Have a great evening and Happy stitching. Hugs.
DeleteBroom Hilda is soooo cute! I love all your Halloween stamps 😍 I. Need. More. Time! 😅 Wish I could retire tomorrow and just stitch and quilt every day. Thank you for sharing, Melisa! 🥰
ReplyDelete-Alex
LOL thank you so much, Alex. I know exactly what you mean about needing more hours in a day to do all of the things we love. It is good to stay busy though isn't it? You have some adorable Halloween projects in the works. Enjoy your stitching time, sweet friend. Hugs.
DeleteHilda is a cute little Witchie Poo. Do you remember that kids show? I don't know which I would include in the sampler. Too many good ones.
ReplyDeleteLOL I had forgotten about Witchy Poo- and H. R. Pufnstuf. What fond memories you brought back, Ginny. It is hard to choose what I want to put in the sampler with some of the new ones I am working on. I sure hope I can get the sampler done before Halloween. LOL Thank you for the sweet visit. Have a fabulous evening. Hugs.
DeleteIt's a beautiful stamp that joins the wonderful Halloween collection you've already shared with us, Melisa! 🎃
ReplyDeleteHave a great Thursday!
Hugs
Aaw you are so very kind, Isabel. Thank you so much. She was a fun little gal to stitch. Now to get to work on my sampler. Hee! Hee! Have a great evening. Hugs and Blessings.
DeleteI love all your Halloween stamps Melisa! Broom Hilda is especially cute! Thank you for sharing! Have a stitchy Thursday Melisa. 😁👍🙋♀️🤗😘 Barbara @flashinscissors. xxxx❤️👋
ReplyDeleteAaw I am so touched that you like little Broom Hilda, Barbara. Thank you very much. She was a fun little gal to work on and I am excited for her to join the collection. Have a blessed day. Hugs.
DeleteI love the new stamp. Thank you. I was just planning on starting your Halloween sampler a couple of days ago. I have stitched your other samplers and thought I needed to do the Halloween one. I was thinking about dyeing some fabric maybe green or purple. The others were done on tea coffee stained. Thank you again for all the free designs. Have a blessed day. I hope you get lots of stitching done.
ReplyDeleteOoh green or purple fabric would be delightful, Joy . Please keep me posted. I was looking through an old cross stitch magazine last night and spied some purple fabric and it was scrumptious. I do hope you enjoy these little stamps. I am so grateful that they are going on your stitching list. Have a blessed day and thank you again. Hugs.
DeleteYou've got a great start on your Halloween postage stamp sampler. That's going to be one fun project for the season.
ReplyDeleteOh thank you so much, Kate. I had started it last year, but it fell between the cracks so it is time to pick it back up and work on it slowly. Maybe I will have it done by Halloween. Fingers crossed. Have a fabulous evening and enjoy your time in the quilting room. Hugs.
DeleteThe Halloween stamps are adorable, especially "Broom Hilda" - lol!
ReplyDeleteAaw thank you so much, LInda. She was a fun little witch to stitch. I am so excited to soon decorate for the Halloween holiday. Have a lovely evening . Hugs and Blessings.
DeleteJust as cute as a button is right!! How do you keep coming up with the cutest designs:)
ReplyDeleteAaw thank you so much, Vicki. She was a delight to stitch especially since she is a cute witch. Hee! Hee! I hope you are having a great day. Warm hugs and blessings.
DeleteBroom Hilda is adorable. She is a wonderful addition to your Halloween stamps. They are all so cute. I plan to start stitching these stamps next week. Thanks for sharing you talents.
ReplyDeleteOh thank you so much, Alicia for adding these little stamps to your stitching list. She was a sweet witch to stitch. I hope you enjoy each and every one of the stamps. Please do keep me posted. Happy stitching. Hugs.
DeleteI do have most of these littles for Halloween all gathered up--but somehow I do believe I miss that cute cute owl--so he has now joined that crowd along with Broom Hilda to be stitched--well--hopefully soon--right now for the next few days--I am hoping to sew some baby quilts that we need to hand in on Oct 2--have fun stitching and designing--hugs, di
ReplyDeleteYou are going to be busy, Di, but I have no doubt that you will have those baby quilts whipped out in 2 shakes of a lamb's tail. I am always in awe by how much you accomplish in a week. I do hope you enjoy Little Hoot and Broom Hilda. It warms my heart that they are going on your stitching list. Have a fantastic evening. Hugs.
DeleteI'm still in sunflower mode here. All your little bowl fillers!!! Adorbs!!!
ReplyDeleteLOL it is still hot as pickled peppers here, Nancy. So I completely understand being in summer mode. Thank you so much for the kind compliments on my Halloween stamps. They do make great bowl fillers and are so fun to stitch up. Enjoy your quilting time. Hugs.
Delete