Pages

▼

Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Stitchy Wednesday- Trick or Treats Halloween Stamp Freebie

Boo and Jack are all stitched up! ๐Ÿ‘ป๐ŸŽƒ


Boo and Jack Stamp

Happy Wednesday, sweet friends. I am moving right along on my Halloween Stamp Sampler.

Last week I finished the borders and added  the Boo and Jack Stamp.

The Halloween Stamp Sampler is being stitched on 14 count Aida which has been Rit dyed with Charcoal gray. It was heavily rinsed for a lighter look. 

Today I will be stitching little Clementine  into the sampler. Have I told you that I have a soft spot for black cats?  I sure do! Well, actually a soft spot for any cat. 

  Last year I stitched Clementine into a pin pillow which I trimmed with chenille yarn. 


Clementine and Baby Jack Stamp


Here is the preliminary layout that I will be using for the stamps that I have already stitched. Of course, this is subject to change as I stitch more stamps.

Halloween Stamp Sampler in the works. 

This year I will be adding a few more stamps to the collection- just because I enjoy stitching them. 

If you missed any of the stamps that I have shared over the years, I invite you to click on the links below and you will be magically transported back to the post with the charts. 

Halloween Stamp Sampler - Header and Borders


My newest stamp is super simple but oh so cute. 
It is called Trick or Treats Stamp. 
In hindsight, I should have stitched this as Trick or Treat. ๐Ÿ˜ But who doesn't want more than one treat. Right? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘ป




๐Ÿงต๐Ÿงต๐Ÿงต๐Ÿงต๐Ÿงต๐Ÿงต๐Ÿงต๐Ÿงต๐Ÿงต๐Ÿงต๐Ÿงต๐Ÿงต๐Ÿงต๐Ÿงต๐Ÿงต๐Ÿงต๐Ÿงต๐Ÿงต๐Ÿงต๐Ÿงต๐Ÿงต๐Ÿงต

If you are interested in stitching this piece,  just grab , the images. For printing tips, refer to the post Tips for Printing which has loads of tips from my sweet friends. 

๐Ÿงต๐Ÿงต๐Ÿงต๐Ÿงต๐Ÿงต๐Ÿงต๐Ÿงต๐Ÿงต๐Ÿงต๐Ÿงต๐Ÿงต๐Ÿงต๐Ÿงต๐Ÿงต๐Ÿงต๐Ÿงต๐Ÿงต๐Ÿงต๐Ÿงต๐Ÿงต๐Ÿงต๐Ÿงต







Before you leave, I have to show you my progress on With Thy Needle and Thread's "Boo To You."

Progress September 23, 2026 


I  am using mystery flosses ( flosses that have lost their labels)  and which I have in my stash for Boo To You! 

"
"Boo To You!" is being stitched on 14 count coffee/ tea dyed Aida.


Image from Pinterest.


Did you have a favorite Halloween candy as a kid? 
 Smarties or Double Bubble gum was mine! Eeeh! 
 
My girls  wanted to go to the neighborhood where Coca Colas and large Hershey candy bars were being handed out! Wowzers! 

What was your least favorite  Halloween candy? 
Me? Hmmm . Laffy Taffy ( It was good, but it would get stuck in my teeth.)

Well, I am off to work on my Halloween stitching. I wish you the most magical day filled with sweet treats. 


As Always...

Happy  Stitching and Quilting, y'all

Melisa 

"Life is sweeter when it comes with extra Halloween candy.  "- 

Hugs and Stitches!!!!๐Ÿค—๐Ÿงต❤

Dedicated to my dear sister, Amy 
 I love and miss you so much.. Love you , Amo. 

๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ


 Other Posts That Might Strike Your Fancy!

๐ŸŒžParade of Homes 2026- Early 2026 parade of home freebies.
๐ŸŒž2026 Love Parade- A Parade of Previous Valentine Freebies- Valentine themed stitches up to Feb. 4, 2026.  
๐ŸŒž Root A Toot Toot Patriotic Parade Early 2024 patriotic freebies. 
๐ŸŒžA Berry Nice Parade- A Look at Past Berry Freebies 2025- Early 2025 berry Freebies. 
๐ŸŒžA Buzzy Bee Parade An early 2025 bee freebie parade.
๐ŸŒžA Sunny Sunflower Parade- 2026 A parade of sunflower freebies up to September 3, 2026
๐ŸŒžAutumn Parade March- 2026 Fall Parade A parade of Fall themed stitches and doodles up to September 10, 2026.
๐ŸŒž A Stomping Stamp Parade 2026  A parade of stamp cross stitch design freebies up to June 2, 2026

๐ŸŒžTime to Dye-  2024 post on how I tea/ Coffee Dye my fabric. 
๐ŸŒžPin Pillow Tutorial - 2023 post on how I finish my pin pillows with chenille trim. 
๐ŸŒžGhosts, Goblins and Jacks Galore - 2026 Halloween Parade - Halloween freebies up to September 16, 2025. More Halloween pieces followed this date.
๐ŸŒžTurkey Struttin' Thanksgiving Parade 2025- Thanksgiving freebies up to the date of November 3, 2025. More Thanksgiving freebies followed  this date. 
๐ŸŒžA Christmas in July Parade of Past Freebies- 2026 A Parade of Christmas Freebies up to the date of July 6, 2026. More Christmas Freebies followed this date. 
๐ŸŒžA Chilly Parade of Winter Stitches 2025- A parade of Winter themed freebies up to the date of Dec. 21, 2025
๐ŸŒžLet's Dye Some Fabric- A tutorial on my process of dyeing Aida
๐ŸŒžColor Tinting Embroidery Designs - Explanation on how I use crayons to color my designs for hand embroidery. - July 9, 2026

Broom Hilda Stamp

2 comments:

  1. The Halloween Stamp Sampler is so cute, Melisa. There are sooo many little stamps to choose from. My favorite treat is candy corn. I still eat it today. I bite off the ends before eating the middle...childish, huh? My least favorite, I can't remember the name but it tasted like root beer. LOL! Enjoy the rest of your week, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Jack and Boo stamp is one of my favorites...although I can't choose just one!!
    Hugs from Spain

    ReplyDelete